I'M COMING BACK! WOO HOO!

實在太令人感動了,期待已久,終於可以回香港啦!我特意寫了一封電郵給同學通知通知:


Dear all,


THIS IS OFFICAL! I’M ABSOLUTELY COMING BACK TO HONG KONG THIS YEAR!


Sorry for making you all waiting for a whole year but here’s chance for us to meet and social!


I hope you’re helping me to do my schedule because I’m staying for just 18 days and I may not come next year due to my GCSE.


So here is some information that you might want to know in details:


Date: 13th – 31st August 2008

Staying for: 18 days

Not available during: nights and weekends (reserved by family, big sorry!)


I’ve been working on my schedule and a Buy List, yes, I’m doing some shopping and I’m aware that I may have spend too much money on useless stuffs. Going back to my schedule, I really want to see every one of you and I hope you can all arrange in a time that, suits everybody. Apparently Dad wouldn’t let me to spend most of my time on meeting friends (he’s a family man, that’s why.), so the idea of having a mini (and not too wild) party or a meeting in somebody’s house/ Starbucks/ McDonald's etc. interests me a lot.


If you really want to make some individual meetings, please let me know ASAP.


If possible, please help to forward this mail/ thread to who did not receive it (this includes anyone who knows me in school) by looking at the sending list on the top this mail/ thread, thank you very much!


Lots of Love,


Jenny xxx


只能說,我回香港的主要活動就是購物,要大出血-狂買日韓化妝品、流行衣飾和中文書!當然也要去和好朋友玩個夠、聊個夠,加上和家人去港式飲茶,單是想想就夠爽了!

留言

發佈留言

此網誌的熱門文章

韓國的四人女子R&B組合-Big Mama (빅마마)

韓國的R&B女王-仁順伊

I'm on my knees