Glee - Listen

去德國之前去了Eliza家裡玩,說是玩,不過是看DVD和電視吧!一直喜歡Glee的翻唱作品,謝謝Eliza the Gleek早前錄下的Season 2,讓我一次看過夠。 看到這一段的audition,非常羨慕Charice Pempengco的聲線,在等成績前的一個禮拜狂loop。


(不知道為什麼畫面是反轉的?)




Listen
To the song here in my heart
A melody I start but can't complete

Listen oooh
To the sound from deep within
It's only beginning to find release
Oh the time has come for my dreams to be heard
They will not be pushed aside and turned
Into your own all 'cause you won't listen

Listen
I am alone at a crossroads
I'm not at home in my own home
And I've tried and tried to say what's on my mind
You should have known -

Oh
Now I'm done believing you
You don't know what I'm feeling
I'm more than what you made of me
I followed the voice you gave to me
But now I've gotta find my own

You should have listened
There is someone here inside
Someone I thought had died so long ago

Oh, I'm free now and my dreams will be heard
They will not be pushed aside or worse
Into your own all 'cause you won't listen

Listen
I am alone at a crossroads
I'm not at home in my own home
And I've tried and tried to say what's on my mind
You should have know
Oh, now I'm done believing you
You don't know what I'm feeling
I'm more than what you made of me
I followed the voice you gave to me
But now I've gotta find my own

I don't know where I belong
But I'll be moving on
If you don't, if you won't

Listen
To the song here in my heart
A melody I start
But I will complete -
Oh, Oh
Now I'm done believing you
You don't know what I'm feeling
I'm more than what you made of me
I followed the voice you think you gave to me
But now I gotta find my own
My own

(德奧之旅第二天很快會寫完的……等我!)

留言

此網誌的熱門文章

韓國的四人女子R&B組合-Big Mama (빅마마)

韓國的R&B女王-仁順伊

I'm on my knees